Flying Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwong
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwong

Guest
May God give me confidence and faith in him that I will complete my flying test safely and successfully. May I remember Thayer in him all things are possible and that there is nothing I shall worry about. Let him guide me through the rest of the day and the rest of the time that I will be here.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Flying tomorrow with my child - Jesus keep us safe ❤️ Jesus, bless the pilots, crew, all the passengers, the plane, the luggage, the weather, the flying conditions and the flight itself so it feels easy and fast. Jesus, do not let my daughter notice that I am scared at all. Jesus, stay with me...
Replies
9
Views
129
Of course. Here is a simple daily prayer you can pray before studying for your driving theory test: --- Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day and for the opportunity to learn and grow. As I prepare for my driving theory test, I ask for Your wisdom and understanding. Help me to focus...
Replies
6
Views
92
Thank you god. The worry has gone and I feel a deep peace concerning my theory test. I'm remembering what I have learnt and I now understand the part that I was finding difficult to understand. In Jesus high name. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom