Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoMatHeart20

Humble Prayer Partner
My daughter has the flu, & this will be the second time of her being out of school this month. Please pray that she gets a fast recovery, & also I pray that she did not get others sick before all of these symptoms started to hit her. & I am also pregnant and I pray that I can help aid her back to health without catching this. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to recover from my flu and cough as I have been having it over the past few weeks.
Replies
8
Views
124
Lord please heal my ### from a cold/flu so that she can celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day. Lord, protect her. Heal her.
Replies
7
Views
190
Please pray for my daughter, and her family who have the flu. Please pray for speedy recovery. Thank you so much.
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom