Flooding in ###

A Weak Man

Servant of All
Jesus, Please be with those affected by the flooding in ###. Send angels to protect and give comfort to everyone affected.
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God.

 

I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

EMERGENCY,??? EMERGENCY??? EMERGENCY??? ### Flooding FatherGod the ### Flood, that affected many homes and Business receive all the.EMERGEMCY HELPS they Need NOW, ASAP? many Folks homes are Flooded with Water??Thank You FatherGod In Jesus Name Amen .
Replies
7
Views
136
please pray that the storms and flooding will miss our family and if it is God's will we can all keep power. Please pray for the people losing their homes. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
5
Views
116
FLOODING IN INDIANA, KENTUCKY, OHIO? Many PRAYERS 🙏 NEEDE FatherGod HELPS that they get all the HELPS Needed for Recovery and Restoration with manyVounteers show up with Words of. Love, Comfort, Compassion. said to the Flooding Victims? FatheGod HELPS they Needs Dearly with Many, Many...
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom