Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have no doubt that God can change us when we seek Him with our whole heart. Often times it is little by little but there can be times where He do something amazing and change us in an instant. We just need to ask God for help and allow Him to work in us and through us. We won't be perfect this side of Heaven but when we get up each morning and try our best to be more like Jesus things in our life can change.

I am reading an amazing book called "Goliath Must Fall" by Louie Giglio. It is help in winning the battle against your giants such as fear, rejection, addiction and anger. Louie says we need to fix our eyes on the size of your God, not the size of your giant. If you are struggling with any of these things, I encourage you to read this book and study along with your Bible.

I am working through the anger part of the book right now. Part of me thought I was dealing with impatience but I get the sense that it is tied to anger instead. I don't think anger necessarily towards any one person, just anger towards injustice and people doing as they please these days and getting away with it. People not having any morals and respect towards others in doing what is right. The world is becoming selfish and more evil. We are in the world but we are not of the world. We need to go to God with our situations and not try and repay evil with evil.

Here is a prayer that we can start with each day:

Father, I surrender all my anger to you this day. Anger towards injustice I see, feel and know of. Anger towards my family, friends, co-workers and the crazy drivers in traffic. I lay it down at the foot of the cross. Give me the power to make peace with others and put others in your hands. You see the injustice and you alone will deal with all of it in your way and your timing. You will right every wrong. I am sorry I was trying to take care of it my own ways and getting angry towards others. I know that it is not your way and I repent of that and any pride that came with my anger. Please forgive me and help me to be better. Give me your peace that passes all understanding and not to repay evil with evil. I may be hurt but Jesus is bigger than my wounds. Help me to forgive others as you have forgiven me and extended your mercy and grace to me in my sin. You are a good Father and I thank you that you love and adore me. In Jesus precious name. Love Your Daughter/Son.

Job 26:7-14
“God stretches the northern sky over empty space and hangs the earth on nothing. He wraps the rain in his thick clouds, and the clouds don’t burst with the weight. He covers the face of the moon, shrouding it with his clouds. He created the horizon when he separated the waters: he set the boundary between day and night. The foundations of heaven tremble; they shudder at his rebuke. By his power the sea grew calm. By his skill he crushed the great sea monster. His Spirit made the heavens beautiful, and his power pierced the gliding serpent. These are just the beginning of all that he does, merely a whisper of his power. Who, then, can comprehend the thunder of his power?

If you want to be strong in the Lord and on fire for His word, then set you eyes, your heart and mind in the Lord. He is the One who give us strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven. Thanks for sharing, Very inspiring.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” “We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence.” “Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy’s point of view, to hear his questions, to know his...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom