First of all, thank you God for everything you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
First of all, thank you God for everything you have done for me, my family, and friends. Lord God I pray for peace for me and my husband. We are in a trying time where he has to defend himself in court for a mistake he may. May the Lord God be in court with us on the ###. May mercy be on him to come home and finally be with his family. Lord God you are powerful and are the only one who can make miracles. I love you Lord! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown And the people of Berea…listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth. Acts 17:11 NLT Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to be like the Bereans in the book of Acts. Don’t let me...
Replies
0
Views
244
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
Lord yesterday my daughter was hit by a scooter on her leg while on the way to work, but it was all Your grace and mercy that it was not serious and she could make it to the office and manage the day. Keep her, Lord, in Your loving care and guide and protect her steps on her first job where she...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom