First I thank God for my daily life ..I have been facing

robert wanyonyi

Disciple of Prayer
First I thank God for my daily life ..I have been facing a problem of shortage of tuition fees for my final semester. At the same time I don't have a job at the moment..the one I can turn too is God...I just need your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:102 – “I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist affirms his steadfast commitment to God’s laws. He declares that he hasn’t turned away...
Replies
9
Views
43
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 90:1: A prayer of Moses the man of God. Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Psalm 90:1 is a comforting and profound verse that invites us to think about God as a refuge and a constant presence through all...
Replies
9
Views
459
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God. Psalm 46:1: For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A song. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1 is a powerful reminder of God’s unwavering presence, protection, and...
Replies
9
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom