Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for your massage business and skincare & haircare business. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying that God will bring clients and customers to your businesses and that He will remove any strongholds hindering your success. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. We would love to rejoice with you. If your businesses still need a breakthrough, please post an update as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a freelance massage therapist and I didn't get to save no money from my massage business this season because of debts and I had to use money to buy raw materials for my skincare business (nature bliss), I've been doing a lot of spending because my husband is not working; it's just me who...
Replies
8
Views
454
Please pray for me I have been experiencing some set backs on my massage buisness, every year since I've been doing my buisness in September month I'll hit rock bottom that I have to seek others for financial help. I also notice everytime my husband works I start loosing clients and I'm not able...
Replies
8
Views
23
I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom