Finding A Job And Better Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

risimamabaso

Disciple of Prayer
dear lord pls pls pls help me to find a job. and better ### this is my daily prayer. and forgive all my signs i put all my trust in u. with all of my heart
 
I pray that our heavenly father blesses you with a better job and that you find true love with a wonderful man in Jesus name... Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to the Holy Spirit for a better relationship with my daughter
Replies
11
Views
176
Please pray for my daughter ### and angel get along better. They stop arguing so bad. My daughter ### will not kick him out the house. My daughter ### and my son angel always be together. My son angel behave better and my kids can have better relationship each of them. The enemy stop attacking...
Replies
10
Views
245
Please pray for me during this difficult time. I’ve been unemployed for ### months, and my visa is coming to an end soon. I’m trying my best to find a job, but it’s been very stressful and uncertain. I also want to be able to support my family, and right now everything feels very heavy. Please...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom