Find Peace And Freedom

  • Thread starter Thread starter idilia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idilia

Guest
Lord,

Thank you for having me in this world ..thank you for all the good people that prays for me and for that I will like to ask..peace and freedom in my mind and my life. I believe in you and I will like for everyone to pray for me so I won't have all this financial crisis and lack of love and friendship in my family. I want to be close with my kids, find happiness and for all the bills to go away. Also, they want to bring me to court for not having the money to pay my rent and I'm asking the Lord and all of you to pray for me so I won't have to go to another depression.

Thank you and God bless you all.

###
 
Believe God for the breakthrough. He brought my husband back and gave my child life when she was dead and gone, and he has made a way for me so many times. I know he can give you money to pay the bills and then some. Have faith.
 
LORD,

I pray for financial and family blessings for this ###.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Idilia look to the Lord for he is our hope and our strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ###, I am reaching out to this community for prayer as I navigate a very difficult and overwhelming season. Please pray for me. I’m struggling with financial issues and debt. I feel like my strength is fading. Please help support my go fund me because I’m almost homeless. I’m...
Replies
4
Views
235
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, calm my weary mind, lift the heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression so I can function, work, and rest in His peace today.
Replies
7
Views
267
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom