Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfonso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alfonso

Guest
Urgent Financial breakthrough. Sustainable jobs/ contracts. Own house.
 
God promises to supply all of our needs according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus. The book of Deut tells us He does this when we're obedient to His Word. Perform a self-assessment & see where you're lacking, fix that & He will provide.

If you have a need, help someone around you. God's Word says to give & it will be given to you.

If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey.
 
Lord thanks be to God for all good things in our lives. Amen.
 
I place the financial needs of this person in the hand of Jesus. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come to you today in need of a financial blessing for job and emergency funds. Father you know my struggles and you know what I have been thorough and put through. Father I need a miracle for I'm tired of trying for over a year a job I worked for wrongfully termination and no one will...
Replies
9
Views
136
Family saved financial stability debt cancellation. Power to get wealth. Wisdom strength discernment protection. Plead the blood
Replies
11
Views
139
I am having one of the hardest time of my life. Financial problem is killing me. Hunting for a job as well. Please pray for me for financial breakthrough and a job. I am in stress and depressed. I need help urgently.
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom