Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter dee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dee

Guest
my adult children are having MAJOR MAJOR financial problems. They need a miracle to get them the money they need this week. PLEASE PLEASE pray GOD will provide
 
Dear ###,

God supplies all our needs. Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless. God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. As you await God's answers I send and pray this with you:

Dear God,

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life. I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state. I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life. I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. Thank you, God. AMEN.

Phil. 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given us in Christ Jesus.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, Jesus send a financial blessing to ###'s children. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
Please pray for my family. My husband has a big amount of money on stock market options trading and is going through turmoil. He needs guidance to not lose anymore money, as they are at risk of wiping out the whole account. He has been having panic attacks and anxiety. He wants to save what he...
Replies
11
Views
203
My kids out of school am late on house rent we have closed my office on low bussiness and my wife restaurant closed the surviving project can't complete due to lack of funds, my former clients with my money all silent none responding... Am a believer I come to get hope in sing's and wonders from...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom