Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter m. taylor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m. taylor

Guest
hello i'am not selfish prayer is regarding auto repairs that i caused i drove car i just bought 1 day prior to ### to drop off our son to train station retun trip got lost it took me and our 2 daughters 9 hours to get home trip only 2 hour drive was stuck in heavy traffic new at driving stick shift husband took car out today because i drove in 1st gear threw traffic jam i burnt out the clutch we just bought the car 1 day prior payed $### repairs will be $### we finally got on our feet again we relocated to northern ### from ###,### after husbands plant closed so after 2 years we were on top of bills and would be able to start to save for home but because of my actions in getting lost and burning out clutch we are in debt husband is mad i feel bad daughter needs braces we are moving and need to cars i need alot of extra prayers i am scared of being in debt because it the children who suffer please pray for us and no we don't want to be rich thank-you from the ### family
 
I prayed for you, that God will provide you with all your needs. Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Myself, daughter, granddaughter are homeless with bad credit and no money. We need a home and cars for work. Blessings 💕🙌🏻🕊️💕
Replies
10
Views
114
I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
104
Father God, I humbly come before your throne of Grace and Mercy, in Jesus name, requesting immediate provision to pay for the entire truck repair, immediate provision for my rent, and provision for my bills today and every month. In Jesus name mighty name, I ask for a large financial blessing...
Replies
9
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom