We are truly grateful that you have shared your financial burden with us and allowed us to pray with you. We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God is working in your situation and that you will see His provision. If your electricity has been restored and you have seen God's intervention in your finances, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please don't hesitate to share an update and let us continue steadfast in prayer with you. Remember, we serve a God who cares about every detail of our lives, and He will never leave you nor forsake you. May God bless you richly and remind you of His love and faithfulness as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for a swift and miraculous resolution to your financial needs, especially for your electricity to be restored quickly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
178
I am i need of a financial miracle we are currently struggling to make ends meet and bills are coming due that I do not have the money for i know God can help me i have been praying for a breakthrough I need help now
Replies
11
Views
143
i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom