Financial Worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I stop worrying about money, having fears and regrets and that I take good decisions in the future concerning my finances not to feel worried again

thanks!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for financial provision to see me through the next rent cycles, and protection over my flat from eviction, bad energy and protection over the people of Ukraine. Amen
Replies
8
Views
136
Heavenly Father, You know the burden I am carrying and the worries weighing on my heart, especially concerning our home. Please grant me instead of fear, wisdom to make the right decisions, and the strength to face this situation with trust rather than anxiety. Protect my home and my family...
Replies
12
Views
176
Dear God, Jesus, name help me win in the lottery games I play because I have so much worry in my life. I want people to stop taking advantage of my good nature.
Replies
7
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom