Financial Recovery

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinti7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinti7

Guest
Please pray for me and my ### to get financial recovery and cancel our debts. Pray that I can get a better job with better salary and better boss and if I stay working for this company that I can get a better opportunity where I receive a fair treatment and better salary and a better boss.
 
Lord in Jesus name speak favor upon ### life and job...make a way Lord for a promotion and touch their marriage and their finances bring opportunity to them in Jesus name...
 
Lord, Stand in agreement with this prayer for 100% financial blessing... In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Another day has been added to our lives, and we praise You for everything that is happening to us. Even in the midst of financial trials, You continue to sustain us in ways we cannot imagine. Our pressure pump was damaged and the cost of repair is heavy. In our Glamping Dome area...
Replies
10
Views
398
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
226
I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom