"Financial Problems Burdens Family"

  • Thread starter Thread starter gusthebus82
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gusthebus82

Guest
dear lord, me and my family have had financial problems, my teeth hurt I need dental work badly and my truck needs repairs, but no money to do it, my father was recently hospitalized for stress about bills, no money for bills and work is very slow, please bless us dear lord
 
You know in times such as this it is time to Fast to the Father and let him know that you are willing to sacrifice some time where he will hear you and answer your prayers. Fast and Pray. Fast and Prayer
 
my God shall supply your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of prayers. I am doing everything I can do to help myself, I work 2 jobs. I am gone from my home before sun rise and don’t make it back until way after sun down. I am wore out. I am getting by but barely. If I catch up on one bill I get behind on another. I am in debt I can’t get...
Replies
6
Views
340
Father, I admit that I have many burdens: Financial, spiritual, relational, health, housing, employment. My bank account is depleted from trying to pay bills and then not having enough. My entire savings was a buffer during this period of unemployment and now it's gone. I receive govt assistance...
Replies
7
Views
216
Heavenly father I thank you for all the blessings and guidance..Iam now facing financial burden due to loan sharks may I find ways to solve my problems and be free from sleepless nights. I hope that my husband will find ways to increase his income. Let me have more strength and health to fulfill...
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom