Financial Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray for all the basis needs financial ned budget needs as for this Months of February for our children home.
Please pray until something happens. Amen
Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my job in September, and since then, I have been facing significant financial challenges. My rent is now overdue, with an outstanding balance of at least $### for my current accommodation and over $###...
Replies
10
Views
250
Dear God, thank you for all the blessings that you've given us. Thank you for the love and guidance and please keep us always safe especially my children. Forgive us for our sins and shortcomings. Please help me again 🙏, I hope my loan will get approved, I really needed it so that we can start...
Replies
9
Views
176
Thank you Lord for always there for us. Please help me in my financial needs especially in my loan hoping they will approve it and grant the amount that I really need. I really need it Lord please help me.
Replies
9
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,741
Messages
16,802,867
Members
650,240
Latest member
Zdaraedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom