Financial Needs & Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrenfroe

Guest
Pray for me, ### ###, for a new job with increased income. Pray for my health. Pray for my wife ### ### ###-recent stent in artery, blood pressure, recreate heart muscle, bi-polar disorder, strengthen heart, lower cholesterol for both of us, leaking aortic valve also for ###.
 
Praying for health problems for family. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Our Father we pray for ### ### family, we pray that ### will get a good job so that he can provide for his family, we also pray for total healing of his wife in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my job in September, and since then, I have been facing significant financial challenges. My rent is now overdue, with an outstanding balance of at least $### for my current accommodation and over $###...
Replies
10
Views
250
Please Lord, protect this child and cover him in health, strength and peace. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
267
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Prayer I presented this Prayer Request as a change from my regular Prayer Request to my usual Prayer Request Team in Australia but somehow the Enemy found a way to block my Request from getting through by causing a technical problem through their Prayer Request...
Replies
9
Views
591
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom