Financial N ### Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord need a financial break through....lord I ask u to provide a job for my boyfriend ### so he could provide for the family...in Jesus name amen....
 
Dear Lord, I pray that You will break through and show Your mighty love and glorious power by giving her husband a job. Dear Lord Jesus please help in getting this family at the right place so that they can move on and glorify You for it.

Find your hope in God, trust in Him and He will prove Himself to be trustworthy. I pray that you will see Him working in a powerful and loving manner quickly. Amen!
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.



PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessing…





Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.





1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Despite graduating, my son has been unable to secure employment, and the prolonged job search has left him feeling discouraged and depressed. Please keep my son, ###, in your prayers, asking that God would open the right door for him and bless him with a job as soon as possible. Additionally, my...
Replies
11
Views
216
Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
241
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom