Financial Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kirimi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirimi

Guest
I need a financial harvest after many years of faithful tithing.
 
For the Lord God is a sun and shield. The Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you (Psalm 84:11-12).
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, I ask for divine healing and mercy over my life aslo I ask for divine financial favour in my academic am currently now in Polytechnic ### level.. lord me to graduate from ### to ### and finish my academic... Thank you for answer prayer.. God bless ### and ### family🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
272
Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
234
Please pray for me for financial favour I need to pay my daughter school fee ### today ###/###/### is the last day they have close the portal. Please I need God financial favour
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom