Financial Deliverence

• Thread starter A J AARON GUNASEKHAR
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A J AARON GUNASEKHAR

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I am facing severe financial troubles during this Christmas Season and all my receipts are pending in higher offices. I request you to pray from my financial deliverance.

Thank you

Yours A J A Gunasekhar

Father God, while we don't understand the difficulties that this man is going through. We are so grateful that you do. I ask for you to meet all of his needs, particularly his financial needs. Please make a way when there seems no way. You are the God of the impossible, and all things are possible with You. Please comfort this man with your love, guide him with your wisdom and grant him your perfect peace. This I pray in the name of our loving Savior, Jesus. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jehovah Jeriha, you or our provider and this dear heart needs your provisions, especially during this time of great celebration, in the name of Jesus meet every need, amen.

Dear Father, please grant him Your mercy and grace. Please release him from financial trouble. Please bless him with a financial provision. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray for my family deliverance, restoration, financial and marital breakthrough, favor, fruit of the womb I want triplets or twins, work on my salary,I want my wedding to come soon and good jobs for my brothers.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my husband be telling the truth about tv he got. Please dont let there be any shadiness involved. He gave me the receipt, so I would think he would not have given me a receipt if it were something bad, but I am suspicious. Please also let my son's teacher grade his assignment...
Replies
Views
Bro,please kindly pray for my pending salary to be released soon as i have so many debts to repay. Kindly pray for my backache which was there since 2019 and now a days its quite severe Kindly pray for my brother inlaw's promotion Kindly pray for me and my sister to get a suitable parter and to...
Replies
Views
I’ve been unemployed for almost 2 years now and been through a lot during this time physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. I’m in an all-time low with my current financial situation. Finally I found a remote/home office online job that would fit me perfectly in all aspects. I need to...
Replies
Views
Deliverance of my family, financial breakthrough to my siblings and I, my husband, better performance in school for my children, God's Grace and expansion in what I touch.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom