Financial Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jehovah God, Please see after my financial need. I pray in Jesus' name amen.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, and are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
i will pray for you. pray for my financial needs as well.
 
I pray for your financial needs
 
Dearest heavenly Father, praying for finances.
default_thinkerg.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba Father I need a financial blessing this month. I have 3 overdue bills past due and I need you to provide the full amount due this week. Lord I've tried everything I know to do and am tired. I am working , I have a business but I need paying customers. I want to get deposits that total what...
Replies
7
Views
123
My name is ### living in ###, I am ### years old and unemployed, had a small business but due to situation beyond my control is no longer functioning well I have two small children,I can't afford to take care of them,please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
153
Father I need financial stability. You promise in your word that you would provide and supply all my needs. I need a passport and my driver's license to be renewed and a vehicle. It's painful when I walk. Lord, I am so tired of this life. Evil people are prospering and your people suffer...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom