Financial Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter flordeliz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flordeliz

Guest
Dear Lord, have mercy on me, forgive my sins that I may be worthy to receive your graces. Thank you for all the blessings. Grant me Lord perseverance in serving you, grant me good health and strength in all the challenges especially financial challenges, we are in dire need of money to pay our bills and debts. Dear Lord, I believe in Your power and generosity, I humbly ask you to grant my request. In Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Dear Lord, Please bring ### peace knowing they can trust in You to bring all they need.
In Christ name, Amen
 
Dear God, please help with the financial issues. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless me Lord Jesus. Fix what is wrong in my life and make it right. God Thank You for loving me and answering this prayer with a yes and amen!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need prayers in Jesus name. I have a mountain of debt, bills piling up and I feel like waking away as I have no idea what else to do. I’ve called the utility companies some have been gracious and offered discounts as I explained not being unemployed. One said ther inwas with them for...
Replies
6
Views
221
Please pray for me to come out of poverty and to come out of debt.
Replies
10
Views
352
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom