Financial Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra

Beloved of All
Greetings in the powerful name of Jesus.

Please pray for financial breakthrough for me. I am trusting God for a miracle.

Thank you and God Bless.

###
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
```
 
Thank you and God bless you and everyone that has prayed for my request, may our God who is so great and mighty answer all those who are praying and trusting in HIM alone.

###
 
God will shower graces more than you expected, not just because you asked for them, but also someone around you wish them for you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
138
Kindly pray with me for financial breakthrough
Replies
12
Views
209
God bless everyone Lord. Please bless me soon for a financial breakthrough. God bless. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom