financial breakthrough

Reetah

Prayer Warrior
Holy Almighty God I trust completely in your mercy that through the Divine Blood of Jesus Christ you will show mercy for a house near my son's has been vacated but I do not have any money to get it to be able to help my son with his cerebral palsy baby. I have no idea how this can happen but knowing that Jesus Christ raised even the dead this is a small miracle that I am asking. I need this only to serve others and to enlighten others about the greatness of the Almighty God that miracles still do happen. I pray Almighty God do not disillusion me for I am willing to work for the harvest of God, but it is this that keeps me tense and worried. So many people around me need my help and this can happen only if I have the right abode. This is not a luxury but a place where I can keep those afflicted around me and be able to help them. I trust Almighty God in the power of the Holy Spirit that came upon the apostles this can also be manifested. Praise be your name Almighty God.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know every desire of her heart plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL all her desires Lord BLESS everything that she does n PROSPER her let SHOWERES OF BLESSINGS be POURED on her n use her for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Loads of blessings fall upon you for those that pray for each other the Holy Spirit Shines through them. I thank you.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
God Jehovah Jireh is our provider, trust in him with anything, for He is the master of time and circumstances. I pray that our God will provide all your needs and he will make a way where there is no way. In Jesus Christ Name, Our Lord and Saviour. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty Father in Heaven, thank You for this day. Thank Xou for provisions. I pray for finances to help bridge gaps, in Jesus
Replies
11
Views
205
I need a miracle in my life. Especially in my finances. My workplace i have favor with my managers supervisorz to give me more responsibilities and open doors of opportunities for me to advance in the company and make me a valuable asset to the company. Shutting down and dismantling every voice...
Replies
14
Views
207
I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom