Financial breakthrough. Seeking this new year in ...

Praise God for work & salary! I pray for financial blessings, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
233
I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
217
Hello Prayer Warrior! Some of you all may remember me from last year around this time. When I was asking for prayer for the expenses of my wedding and buying a home. It has been 8 months since the wedding. Since then God has blessed my husband and I with a beautiful wedding, and a new home. We...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom