Financial breakthrough I am in so much ...

Bizaramen

Disciple of Prayer
Financial breakthrough I am in so much debts my life is stuck please pray for me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

Father we know that you are more than able to provide for all of our needs and desires. No one on Earth can outgive you because your gifts come from the deep, abiding love that you have for your children. You are the one who created us and gifted us with purpose. You will not let us down. I pray for ### and ask that they receive that which they desire. Let them put all of their faith in You Father and keep their eyes on the one who created them.
Thank you Father for your love and mercy. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am stucked financially for these days I urgently need prayers for Financial breakthroughs
Replies
11
Views
223
May you assist me with prayers for healing and financial breakthrough. I have arthritis on my hip joints left and right for the past ### years and I can't walk properly am in so much pain.
Replies
9
Views
147
Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom