Financial Breakthrough And Spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my family. I lost my job from February 13, I was evicted from my flat, can't pay the rent, and am in a lot of debts. Looking for a job, went on an interview, waiting on a reference; it is holding me back to start work. I am sharing a house with someone I don't know; their room is small. I need a place of my own; some of my things are in storage, which I have to pay for a week. I am on my own, single, no kids. I am trusting in God; sometimes my faith gets wavering. Give me the strength that I am able to walk this Christian journey. I still need to be filled with the Holy Ghost. I have been through a lot; need to be emptied out of all things that are holding me back and turn from all my sin. Pray for me; I am determined to hold on to the end. God bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Pray for return of $10,000 earnest money deposit after I lost my job and I had to quit property sales contract. I follow all the laws but the seller is blocking the broker who holds my check to release my check to me illegally. Pls for the broker to release the check today. 2. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please join our family in lifting up my sister, ###, in prayer. For over a month, she has been trapped in a daily battle with severe anxiety, intense regret, and false thoughts about her appearance. We know this is a spiritual battle for ###'s identity, and she is feeling a heavy weight of fear...
Replies
19
Views
360
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom