Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for financial breakthrough upon my life, I pray against wasted efforts and working in vain. I pray against no making money with my own hands and not archiving any financial success. I separate myself from every evil chain and bondage. I pray against disappointment and bad luck. I pray for divine blessings and connections in my medical career, I pray for open doors in my medical career. I pray against stagnancy in my life. I shall be moving forward and higher from now henceforth in Jesus name amen.
I pray for this in Jesus’s name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my provider. Your Word says that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I believe and receive this promise over my life today. I declare that I walk in divine provision, financial breakthrough, and success in my...
Replies
7
Views
134
Hi PrayerRequest community, I am back. I am back in the cycle of debts due to poor life decisions and bad timing. I pray your will help me uplift my spirit and be heard by God. seems his doors are shut closed. I am in a bad situation again and scared I might fall again to my previous...
Replies
12
Views
205
I want God to connect me with the right man for me and settle me maritally in ###. The features are a kind, patient, and God-fearing man. I also want God to settle my career, to provide me with a good job before my next birthday.
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom