Financial Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandraM
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SandraM

Guest
Please pray for me that I will be blessed soon with a house of my own. I have been unemployed for a while now and I am sharing a place with a friend, but need a place of my own. Please pray for a financial blessing for me to be able to accomplish this. I know with God nothing is impossible. Thank you and God Bless
 
```html
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God.



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
```
 
Dear God,

I thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we know and believe You are the source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all. Please bring prosperity to ###. We ask that her basic needs be filled: money to pay her bills, income to meet her mortgage (rent), enough to buy and eat healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness, beyond the material needs, please uplift her soul. Inspire her creativity and resourcefulness. Guide her in improving her life. Lord please help her to hold on to faith and let her find peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everybody, I’m in a situation right now and I need some prayers for some grace regarding my financial situation. I am praying that the money I need hits my account before I need to pay rent. My partner was facing eviction and we have a little one on the way so we had to figure it out...
Replies
9
Views
186
Father I want to thank you taking care of my needs with finding employment even if it's temporary or it can lead into other opportunities. I ask that you cover my unexpected car repairs just as I was getting ahead with my rent. Calm my fears and provide supernatural blessings surrounding...
Replies
8
Views
196
Father please allow me to become a wife in ###. I have been keeping you first and I pray this is my year for marriage. I want a baby or babies. I love you and know that I will be able to truly be the best wife and mother ever. Please bless me with the alignment and opportunities to have this...
Replies
10
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom