Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter terril
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terril

Guest
We need a financial blessing so that we can pay our bills and buy groceries and support our ###. Our ### need a financial blessing to be able to pay rent and buy groceries and be happy in their lives. We can no longer help our ###; we have no money. I pray that our ### will follow Jesus and live their lives for Him and that I can raise my ### to follow Jesus and His works.
 
i do hope your prayers are answered.. and your financial issues are sorted...
 
Believe that His superabundant supply will flow and multiply the little that we have, and fill us up to overflowing! Have Faith He is there and watching and will provide. Amen
 
Father please meet the financial needs of this family. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord help this family to receive money for provisions. Amen. Father help this woman to help her ###. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
166
We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay for needs, facing eviction, and need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
145
We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay for needs, facing eviction, and need a breakthrough.
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom