Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter melisss
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melisss

Guest
Please pray for me..I need miracles...I have to pay my past dues on August 31 worth P###,##0..I don't have any single cent yet..please for me...May He send angels to help ### and give me wisdom to face this situation...
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, I put ### in your loving care Lord. Lord please take care of her financial needs Lord. There are dues to be paid Lord and the cash inflow is not there Lord. How will then ### pay back her dues Lord. Lord please hear our prayers Lord. Lord it is important for her to clear her dues Lord. Oh most loving Christ Jesus, please look with mercy upon ### and send in your help immediately Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear our prayers, Amen.
 
Please help ### and me; we need your help. God, send us miracles today of money to free us, cover ###'s situation with the blood of Jesus....amen
 
Lord touch this situation and bring an answer to my ###..lord we stand upon Your word believing that You are God alone and all things are from You...Lord bless her with finances in Jesus name...
 
father give your hand to ### and free ### from all the problems ### is facing now. father ### is looking for your help and do a miracle in ### life as nothing is impossible to you, in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Lord praying for needs request in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
175
We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay for needs, facing eviction, and need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
148
We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay for needs, facing eviction, and need a breakthrough.
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom