Financial Blessing Are Very Much Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter bhood2554
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bhood2554

Guest
I HAVE BEEN SO BLESSED BY LISTENING TO YOUR MESSAGES OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER. OUR FINANCIAL STATE IS SO BAD. MY HUSBAND CAN'T FIND WORK. HE IS SELF-EMPLOYED AND IS NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION DUE TO NOT HAVING PAID IN THE PAST FEW YEARS. IN 2009 I BECAME UNABLE TO WORK. WE ARE IN A LOT OF DEBT WITH NO WAY TO PAY IT. WE NEED PRAYER FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING. I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF REQUESTS JUST LIKE MINE DUE TO THE ECONOMY. THE REASON I AM WRITING IS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS "ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU." I AM TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE BUT IT IS SO HARD. I KNOW WITH PRAYER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I HAVE WORKED CARING FOR THE SICK FOR MANY YEARS AND NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD NEED HELP. I LOVED CARING FOR OTHERS AND THANK GOD HE GRANTED MY PRAYERS MANY TIMES. PLEASE PRAY FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING FOR OUR FAMILY. WE WILL PRAY FOR ALL THE MANY REQUESTS ON YOUR WEBSITE. WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU, ###, AND YOUR GREAT MINISTRY THAT ALWAYS GIVES PEACE TO SO MANY PEOPLE. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father we pray for this family financial needs, Lord, they have acknowledged that they know you and that you have blessed them many a times, this time they need you Lord, please let your face shine on them, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord faith makes a difference we give it to you! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Past 6 years has been extremely tough for me especially in career. Please pray for ### so that ### can get a good job and career and continue to provide for the family.
Replies
10
Views
180
I have some very important evidence that I must send to my attorney. Lives could hang in the balance if I don't get this right. PLEASE pray that I do it all correctly and that I win. I'm so scared that I won't.
Replies
7
Views
259
I have a unspoken request this is real bad too I do believe this as I’ve thought this a long time as so many things have honestly wrong lately too please pray for this to stop in Jesus name and that me and my family are protected always from this evil I have felt this in my spirit for a long...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom