Financial And Family Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter pat palter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pat palter

Guest
Please pray for my financial worries. I need prayer for my finances. Also pray that I will not owe the IRS for something my tax lady overlooked. Pray that I will find an affordable car that runs good. I pray for my son ### a Marine and also ### who wants to go to college to be a physician so he can help people. I pray that my life turns around for the better without so many worries. God bless
 
DEAR JESUS, PLEASE COMFORT THIS LADY AND GIVE HER PEACE AND TRUST IN YOU FOR ALL THINGS AND SITUATIONS; BRING HER THE RIGHT CAR AND PROTECT HER SON SERVING OUR COUNTRY BRING HIM HOME SAFE. GIVE HER FAVOR AND GREAT PROVISION; HELP ### ACCOMPLISH ALL YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR HIM TO DO.
 
Dear Lord, please help ### her finance to be able to pay her expenses adequately. Please give ### a wisdom to manage it well. Please help ### to find a way out door when it has been over due. Lord, please bless ### children's study with success. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, heal + protect us. Special prayer for my son's healing♡ physical & mental.. in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
15
Views
207
Lord, heal + protect us. Special prayer for my son's healing♡ physical & mental.. in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Lord, heal + protect us ~ especially my son's body, soul & spirit ~ in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
14
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom