Financial abundance

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, as you seek financial abundance. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you and stand in agreement for God's provision. We are believing with you for forgiveness and wisdom over past financial choices, and for God's blessings to abound in your life.

If you have seen God's faithfulness in your finances and received His provision for college, we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage us and build our faith. If you are still trusting God for the answer, please share an update. It is our joy and honor to continue interceding for you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your peace and provision, and that God's will be done in your life. We ask this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old and I'm the breadwinner in the family. I could hardly reach and make a move for my personal goals and plans since I need to think of my own family's needs. My parents are old and no job, my sister has been looking for a job for almost a year now but couldn't find one. My...
Replies
16
Views
134
I feel I’m cursed for my financial problems and I am struggling financially. I need prayers for financial blessing and for Jesus to help me have a filled bank account and to get back everything that I lost in the poker machine. I was forced to gamble by my ex and I have just come clean by God’s...
Replies
7
Views
128
In the name of the Lord, I pray for financial abundance, and windfall for ###'s college and essential home repairs so that I can sell home that I can no longer afford since my husband passed away. My salary is just not enough that is needed and I need to get ahead and downsize to use money for...
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom