Financial/a Bad Mouth ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter DownNDisabled
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DownNDisabled

Guest
I became disabled at ###. I had ### strokes, ### surgeries, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc problems and early alheimers. I try to live my life pleasing to the Lord. I really need a huge financial miracle. I have prayed for months for this miracle. Please pray for me. I am very limited at what I can do...I work PT. Please pray for my boss ###. She has a filthy mouth, is mean to the customers, and has severe mood swings. I feel like I am getting taken advantage of all the time. Please join me in prayer because I simply do not know what I am doing wrong. AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Love to Christ and help this person in need. Amen.
 
Dear God I pray for a miracle that someone will provide ### financial support and that ### illnesses be healed, in Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Breakthrough, Debts, Income, Healthcare uncertainty, Truth about my partner and being exposed, Bad mouth, Deliverance and witchcraft defusal. I'm so grateful for life that God has given me. Trials and Tribulations have tormented me long enough now to a critical point.
Replies
8
Views
248
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
56
Hi there, it’s been awhile, we are still struggling to stay a float in the waters of financial disaster. Thankful for each day that God gets us through. Continue to kept us in prayer as this coming week could be a big one. We have a call with ### and are hiring a lawyer to fight our case...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom