Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus if your will grants it I am in prayer to be financially debt free this year. Lord Jesus forgive me of my sins have mercy on me. I thank you for all my answered prayers. I have you in my heart.
 
For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.

Psalm 9:18
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our finances. Please pray that my husband can find a wonderful job that helps build his confidence and supports our family well. Please help guide me to a career job that will support our family and what it needs at this time. Help us build a financially healthy, stable, and...
Replies
8
Views
129
Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
353
Please pray for me because I really messed my finances up because I couldn't work a lot last month due to the consequences of getting involved in something I never should have and I now am so behind and have so many bills and things to pay. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom