Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kika

Guest
please pray for me, i had a job interview today. please pray for a favourable outcome today and for God to intervene miraculously in my finances.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for my finances and for job protection. The enemy is coming against my finances and job. My colleagues are plotting against me every day making life very difficult for me. I'm getting ill as a result of stress. I pray the LORD gives me favour despite my circumstances.
Replies
8
Views
198
Satanic demon possessed people are always speaking curses over my finances. I don't want to constantly struggle because of evil demon possessed people want to watch me suffer because they enjoy watching me suffer. Please pray that Jesus lifts off all the curses over my finances permanently and...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom