Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel Dangtayan

Prayer Partner
hello prayer line, thank you for praying for our ministry and for my life..I receive a debt motorcycle last saturday and thank you for the prayers because it's very useful in the ministry where I was today. Please pray for the balance payable every month it costs ### only. thank you and more power.
 
My Friend in Christ,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]God Loves You With His Life [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]& Don’t You Ever Forget It….[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]
 
God help in Jesus name. Thank you. Amen.
 


AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.
Philippians 4:19.
Oh merciful lord, listen our prayers and soon supply all his needs..in your name i pray amen
 
May the lord bless your every need. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
391
I feel ashamed for even asking but I need prayer for my finances. I feel like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m constantly worried and in fear. It’s overwhelming.
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom