Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
110
Please pray for me because I really messed my finances up because I couldn't work a lot last month due to the consequences of getting involved in something I never should have and I now am so behind and have so many bills and things to pay. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
213
Asking for the urgent finances to pay my hotel bill that is due on today so I won't be evicted from having a roof over my head. Asking prayers for uncommon favor with the right people, and also for God to deal with the hearts of the hotel staff and management in the process in granting me mercy...
Replies
10
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom