Finances

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just put my daughter car in shop and it costing ### to due a test to see if the car had a bad head gasket and I’m praying the test comes out that it’s not the case and the milt oil is from condensation . Please pray for a simple fix because I’m already to ###. Please pray that I’m able to find...
Replies
14
Views
186
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things and until I can begin gaining an income, are at risk of losing so much if I don't do so soon (including the risk of losing our car insurance and one of my important bank accounts that I had to overdraft to get things we needed but...
Replies
9
Views
74
Lord please bless my finances praying things get better for me. Praying I’ll be able to pay all my credit cards debt off
Replies
9
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom