Finances, Fixed Car And Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
I pray for a financial blessing, for my car to be fixed without expensive costs, I pray for healing, growth and to keep my job for me and my co-workers. I pray for management to get better. Amen
 


Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by asking God for His perfect will to be done in your life and those you love and care about. . God is in control.



Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
I have prayed this same prayer, and You have blessed me and my request, Thanking You for doing the same for of Your Children, Amen
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.
Philippians 4:19

Oh father listen to our prayers and answer them soon, plz fulfill all his needs and bless him. In your powerful name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
453
Jesus please let my ### go to sleep he has to realize how important it is that he gets rest for school. He has already been reprimanded for falling asleep. He only has a month of school left, please let him just go to sleep. Thank you for letting our car get fixed. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
202
Please pray for me ### Heavenly father, my creator I feel like someone is sending dark energy or wishing bad energy on me entirely (finances, household, relationship). I am praying for God's protection against all spiritual attacks. I have lost my job, my housing asst manager is making it hard...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom