Finances And Other Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty hart

Disciple of Prayer
We need a new car that won't break down, pray that we get our bills paid, enough money to buy food, healing from diabetes, neuropathy, more strength in my body.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray in The Name of Jesus that God will help me and Let Things work on my favor today That He will make a way and supply a need That I need him to supply imidently And That My loan will work out Just fine Today with no problem That He will Work it out and let it happen for me (Theese two...
Replies
9
Views
148
My dad ### is getting surgery, maybe in a different city. If both my mum ### and I go with him, hopefully, hope to be able to get around on a medical scooter (hope it still works). Hope it doesn’t rain or odd snow while in the other city or home city. Hope surgery is in May and doesn’t interfere...
Replies
8
Views
189
Father, I pray in Jesus' name for employment, financial breakthrough, healing. Everything is kind of stressful right now, very overwhelming.
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom