Finances And Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivan K

Guest
Father God, I pray for your guidance and provision for financial breakthrough so I can pay all my bills and debts and for my company to pull through the current tough financial mess due to the exchange losses experienced against the Uganda Shilling. We pray for orders to improve the financial situation at ### and funding to run the projects that are current. We pray for a positive pregnancy at least by our 1st wedding anniversary 18/09/###. Thank you Father through your son Jesus Christ for the positive results.
 
Replying to requester asking God for prayer return and spiritual uplifting. Amen.
 
Oh Lord I do pray for this man's family and the up coming wish to have a baby. I know that you are in control of all situations.

I also pray for their company and the financial situation of all involved.

Please have mercy and expand their boundaries with more than they can expect. Please Lord help them with their cup overflowing with abundances.

In Jesus merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
236
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for provision over our finances to pay rent increase, medical insurance and bills, in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom