Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

connie

Guest
I need prayer right away please. My husband and I are having serious financial problems and I pray that he does NOT go by the bank tonight or any time and check our account balances. I am trying to repair our finances and if he sees the amounts right now he WILL leave me. I pray for financial help and help with my marriage.
 
Dear Lord, please bless the family with peace, love, joy, forgiveness, wisdom, teaching, and financial coverage. Please keep the family in tight relationship. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, thank You for being so kind and loving toward us even as we make mistakes. Help this troubled soul and give her Your peace. Help her to be honest and forthright with her husband and let him be loving with an understanding heart. Even if he doesn't go to the bank today he may well find out later. No problem is too hard to tackle when seeking Christ first. Lord Jesus please give her wisdom to deal with this issue and deliver her marriage from the destroyer. Supply this family's financial needs and spiritual needs through Your riches in Christ Jesus. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord let this family do the right financial way in order to fulfill their needs and let this couple engage in what is really important blessing the Lord. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord Jesus, you said, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Keep them from being preoccupied with money and worldly goods, and with trying to increase them at the expense of justice. Lord Jesus, you said, "Blessed are the gentle, for they ..."
 
God's mercies endure forever..count on His goodness
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am struggling with financial issues. I need a permanent finance support.
Replies
12
Views
173
Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
112
Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom