Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nathan

Guest
Am financially poor and jobless and I can't afford a family. May you pray for me to sustain my family needs.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Jesus Loves You.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You in Jesus’ name I pray. Psalm 67:1

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God help ### and give ### a job and please God help ### look after his family. In Jesus name lead ### not into temptation. Amen.
 
Lord bless him with a good job and open the windows of heaven and pour out Your blessings Lord teach him to wait upon Your name and Your divine timing in trust and always in worship to You no matter what we see or feel...Feelings and fear do not come from You and we name them as our enemy and ask You to cast them into outer darkness and send angels to ### to minister to his needs...bless his wife and keep her safe until You have decided to reveal her to him and they become one in You and on You according to Your word...Lord thank You for all You have done and all You are about to do...In Jesus name we pray
 
Dear Lord, please bless ###'s finance, but please also bless ### with faith to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
Dear God, Rebuke the devourer of my finances! Help my savings & investing work well. Let me hear from you & receive all money owed. Send my IRS refund. Direct all my financial decisions. Thank you for success selling my furniture & the affordable uhaul box for my other stuff. Heal my face and...
Replies
8
Views
106
Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom