Finance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help pray for me for immediate financial help. Iam facing an urgent financial need, and I don't know which way to turn. I have bills, debts and obligations that are pressing down on me today. Iam stress. Lord. I ask for Your immediate provision and a financial miracle. Your Word promises...
Replies
11
Views
122
Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
108
Please pray for me. I am struggling with financial issues. I need a permanent finance support.
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom