Finance & Neighbour Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psalms91

Guest
Dear friends in Lord Jesus,

Thanks for those who pray for me. I am going through a lot of problems and difficulties. I have no job, no skills, no health, and no money. I have not seen my parents and relatives for a long time because of financial difficulties. My son has a small job, but it's not enough to pay his bills. He has a lot of debts. He cannot continue his studies (nursing) because there is no money to pay his fees. He applied for another position at his work. If he gets it, he may get a little more pay. Please pray for him. My neighbor (Hindu family) is giving us a lot of trouble. In that family, the father and son are auto mechanics. They bring their friends and their noisy cars, doing noisy car repairs and shouting and mocking at us. They wanted to control us. I prayed a lot, but there was no answer. Sometimes Hindu priests came to their house and did ceremonial poojas for idols. All the time I am asking God, "Where are you? Where is your power?" Please don't allow us to be humiliated before the idol worshipers. I am begging to God. I need money to solve some other problems too. Please pray for me. I love to see my Lord Jesus's miracles. Thank you so much!
 
Dear Lord,

Protect this family and provide them support.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Heavenly Father, Your love for us is without bound, may you watch over ### and her family. She trust in you; do not let her be put to shame, nor let her enemies triumph over them. No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those

who are treacherous without cause (Ps 25:2-3). Turn to her and be gracious to her, for she is lonely and afflicted.

Relieve the troubles of her heart and free her from her anguish. Look on her affliction and her distress and take away all her sins (Ps 25:16-18).

In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Sister Praying for you & your ### & ### issue - Do not blame God for anything as our for fathers did while they left Egypt - They can't do any harm to you or to your family if you are praying in open heart and forgive and pray for them. Things will change soon. Jesus works everything for your family and that would be best for you and for it, it might take a little time.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Lord make this a new day and a day of relating to one another maybe you could learn some skills and your neighbors could teach you please Lord make them friends enjoying each others cultuures and strengths through the walk you place us on the earth. Strength our bonds and make us free within need. Amen,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the condominium where my house is located, there are people who are encroaching on the common areas by digging holes in the walkways and leaving soil to plant their own trees and plants that they like. I have informed the administrator of this situation. I hope she won't be offended and that...
Replies
8
Views
223
Now, my other neighbour gets crazy. He is running through his apartment occasionally making noise with dragging noisy slippers and somebody is using a vacuum cleaner nervously in his apartment. Thank you Lord for removing all noise problems and any nervous attention-seeking energies today and...
Replies
7
Views
150
We have an awful neighbour who we have suffered with for 6 years. These are some of the things he has done : Put road blocks so that our vehicles would get harmed Put a drain so wide so that we or our vehicles would get harmed or damaged Concrete out back water drain when we are not there...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom