Finance Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

Prayer Warrior
I'm asked everybody to pray for a finance blessing pray for ### and ###. Please pray for that ticket to be removed off ###'s record and ###'s unemployment to be released.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
111
Dear God, I have been under great stress and frustration for such a long time. Now I need my energy and confidence in life back. As I decided to travel, please keep me in safety and help me know my goals and enthusiasm on this sole journey. Please let my apps can be used by many brothers and...
Replies
10
Views
266
Please pray finances and blessing for our ###. Please pray for provision for petrol and food as he gave me his loaf of bread.
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom