Finance and job

We continue to lift you and your daughters up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you, interceding before the throne of grace. We pray that the Holy Spirit has begun to work in your situation, and that you have seen encouragement in the form of job opportunities and financial provision. If God has already opened a door for a job, or provided for your financial needs, we would love for you to share your praise report with us all. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith.

If you are still trusting and waiting for God's provision, we want you to know that we are still here, praying with you and for you. Remember that our God is faithful, and that His timing is perfect. Please share an update on your situation, so that we can continue to pray specifically for your needs. We pray Jesus continues to be your rock, your sustainer, and your guiding light. We believe that you will see God's hand moving in your situation.

We declare together in prayer. We stand together, our Father; please open the right doors for work for our ###. Equip them with every needed skill, commitment, and resources to excel and grow in the new position. Grant provision for their household, most especially keep their daughters from lack. Make them living testimonials of your goodness. All in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name I pray for financial blessings and help with job situation. Amen
Replies
9
Views
271
It's been a long time I am not able to come out of the financial debt. I am not to save anything from my salary. I have a home loan and a personal loan. I am struggling to pay school fees for my kids. I do a night shift job which affects my family members. Please pray for ### so that I can come...
Replies
8
Views
160
Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom